Join our FHIR Accelerator Team!
Want to help change the future of healthcare using cutting-edge digital technologies?
At CSIRO’s Australian e-Health Research Centre (AEHRC), we’re throwing you the opportunity of a lifetime to join our incredible team!
We’re on the search for more talented minds ready to improve Australian healthcare through the Fast Healthcare Interoperable Resource (FHIR) standard.
The FHIR Accelerator Team is improving the connection between health data and access to services for customers and healthcare professions – to optimise Australia’s healthcare outcomes.
What we do
AEHRC is Australia’s largest digital health research program. Over 150 scientists and 50 higher degree research students make up our incredible team who are tackling some of the biggest global healthcare challenges.
Our FHIR team are developing a range of tools to accelerate and promote the use of FHIR, as well as developing standards to integrate digital solutions within the healthcare sector.
At AEHRC, we have three pillars to guide our work towards the digital transformation of healthcare:
- Interoperability: The quality of information is critical to the delivery of safe and effective healthcare.
- Virtual Care: Delivering innovative technology to overcome the burden on health services and consumers.
- Precision Health: Precision medicine allows us to know about patients first before we treat them.
Who we are
The heart of AEHRC lies in its people and community. AEHRC is dedicated to building an inclusive, diverse, and flexible work environment where our people can perform at their best and collaborate to revolutionise Australia’s healthcare.
Where do you come in?
We have several opportunities available for those with a passion for the future of the FHIR standard.
AEHRC are looking for FHIR Software Engineers/Solution Architects with a range of experience levels and expertise to fit into the variety of available opportunities.
Our multidisciplinary FHIR Accelerator team are working to improve Australian healthcare by:
- Developing FHIR software and solutions.
- Developing FHIR standards to enable the exchange of digital health information across healthcare systems.
- Developing architecture strategies and solutions as part of a national standard for data exchange.
If you’re someone who is excited for the future of Australian healthcare and are motivated to developing FHIR standards and tools, apply now to register your interest in becoming a part of our incredible team.
The Australian e-Health Research Centre (AEHRC) is CSIRO's digital health research program and a joint venture between CSIRO and the Queensland Government. The AEHRC works with state and federal health agencies, clinical research groups and health businesses around Australia.